Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Chuck's Deli

I've heard a lot of good things about Chuck's Deli which prompted me to buy the discount coupons when it was offered recently online. I wasn't sure though if my son would agree to a sandwich Sunday brunch since he always wants a heavy Sunday lunch but wonder of wonders he agreed to try it out.
Faking duck half slab at 195 pesos. This is roast pork ala Peking duck. I thought that my son would absolutely love this because he is such a fan of Peking duck but he said that this was just ok.
Chuckatsu half slab at 295 pesos. This is chicken katsu with bacon. I actually enjoyed this sandwich except that I was thinking of all the calories that I had to burn in eating this deep fried chicken katsu sandwich.
The Pilgrim whole slab at 590 pesos. My family loves roast turkey with all the trimmings and so there was no way we would not like this. As a matter of fact, we love this. Think slices of white and brown turkey meat with stuffing, cranberry and gravy in a roll that had a nice crunch when you bite into it. This went well with the large onion rings on the side.

How I wish I bought more discount coupons. My son already asked me when we could return for more of the turkey sandwich. If you don't like turkey, you might find this sandwich quite bland. But my family rates turkey up there with roast beef and so not having to wait for Thanksgiving to have turkey is a Godsend. Oh, and those extra onion rings that we ordered at 75 pesos was just as good with the spicy sauce as a dip. Crunch, crunch, crunch. Munch, munch, munch. It's a no brainer.

Chuck's Deli
Ground level
Eastwood Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment